måndag 16 september 2013

Kolla, jag kan med!

I guess I can put my feet there as well...
Ok, this is how mum does it... (look at my pretty halter that Isac chose for me)
Det sägs att nästan inga djur (om något) lär sig av att titta på andra. Det må vara sant, men både Embla och Tea tyckte det var mycket lättare att ställa sig på lastpallen och gå över presenningen efter att de sett sina mammor göra det. Med presenningen blev det lite "följa John", men det gällde inte för lastpallen.


I can too!

It is said that few ( if any) animals learns by watching others. It might be true, but both Embla and Tea found it much easier to cross the tarp and step up at the step after watching their mothers. The tarp became a bit "follow me" but not the step.

OK, this is how mum does it...
I can tap it a little...
OK, I can stand on it as well.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar